Voting Rights

Find the application to restore your voting rights here. You may apply to restore your rights to vote after your sentence has expired and you were discharged from parole. You cannot have pending charges or be under indictment. You do not need to have an expungement first in order to request to have your voting rights back.

Have questions about your application? Call this hotline: 1-866-OUR-VOTE

Want to help with the restoration of voting rights in Kentucky?

Fill out this form IF: (1) you have completed all the terms of probation, parole, or service of sentence; (2) you do not have any convictions for homicide or assault; (3) you have no pending criminal charges; (4) you are comfortable with the prospect of sharing about their personal struggles and criminal history with the public.